Are you interested in counseling, but it’s hard for you to commit to it due to time constraints and a busy schedule? Online counseling or therapy may be perfect for you.
Online counseling is an effective way of connecting with a therapist for people who don’t like to travel to the office. I’m licensed in the State of California, and I can provide services only in my state. Many people report a positive experience and find online therapy equally effective as meetings in the office.
Why Choose Online Counseling?
- It’s convenient. You can do it from the comfort of your home.
- It saves you time. You don’t have to add an additional commute to your already busy schedule.
- It’s secure. I use a secure system for video chat.
- I also use a secure system for documentation, so you can complete and sign all the paperwork online.
- It’s accessible to all Californian residents. You can have a session with me even if you don’t live in the same city.
- It’s the best and sometimes the only option if you are sick, or if the weather is bad for commuting.
What Are Some of the Requirements?
- You need to dedicate appropriate time for the session and have a safe place where you will not be disturbed or interrupted. After, all this is your session, and if you need to leave and deal with other things during the session, this will affect your treatment.
- Appropriate technological settings. Read more here.
- You are required to complete all the documentation just like someone who comes to face to face meeting.
What Do I Need To Do? How Can I Start Online Therapy With Dalila?
- You can call or text to schedule a free phone consultation to see if we are the right fit.
- After that, I will send you the documentation to complete on a secure platform online. If you have any questions regarding documentation and policies, you can contact me or discuss them in our first session.
- Then, you can make sure that you have adequate devices and internet connection for video chat counseling
See what’s needed to startDownload PDF guide for online sessions
Let’s connect! Call, text, or book online a free initial phone consultation